WAREHOUSE STORAGE IN MANCHESTER
Our warehouse in Manchester currently has twelve-thousand square feet of space and four-thousand available in Cheadle and Stockport.
If your business could benefit from additional space, bulk self storage in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Sheffield or short-term warehousing space in Greater Manchester or Stockport, call one of our advisors for more details.
Our bulk storage space comes at a premium. However, we can always accommodate you with office space too.
REASONS FOR WAREHOUSE STORAGE
Twenty-four hours access can be arranged and our staff on-site can accept deliveries on your behalf, organise up-lifts and sign for deliveries if you are unable to be there. Our warehouse is covered with CCTV 24 hours a day, covered with perimeter motion sensors.
- Your current stock room is almost to capacity and you need some short or long-term storage space.
- Your consignments are delivered on mixed pallets and you need space to segregate your products.
- Your stock comes in irregular shapes and regular storage units are not high enough.
- You need a forklift service to off-load stock.
Why choose The Manchester Self Storage Company?
- Above all we pride ourselves on customer service. We don’t believe in call-centres. When you call you speak to one of the storage team.
- All our storage units are ground-floor level. This means you can drive your vehicle into our storage-centre and access door-to-door. No lifts, no stairs and no trolleys to constantly load and unload.
- Needless to say, all of our premises are covered by digital CCTV and monitoring alarm systems. The confidential and secure storage of your documents is our priority.
- We are passionate about supporting small, medium and larger businesses. Needless to say we’re passionate about being the go-to storage centre for document storage in Manchester.