A little bit of knowledge can go a long way.
Here are our Top 12 questions asked by students regarding our
fantastic Student Storage service:
1. How big are the cardboard boxes you provide?
Each one of our boxes is W57cm D36cm H46cm or roughly the size of a medium-sized suitcase. They are double-walled for extra strength and durability.
2. Can I store additional items such as bikes, suitcases or exercise equipment?
Yes. You can add additional items to your storage package at Booking Step 5. This includes everything from furniture to musical instruments.
3. Which days of the week can you deliver my boxes and/or collect my items?
You can choose for us to deliver your boxes and collect your items Monday to Friday. You will be given a time slot of AM or PM. AM collections and deliveries will be anytime between 0800-1300. PM collections and deliveries between 1200-1700. Please make sure you are available between these hours and your mobile phone is on with reception.
4. Are my items insured when in storage?
Yes. Our service is fully insured against accidental damage from our team. For peace of mind you can also increase the level of cover when you book online.
5. At the end of my storage period, how do I get my items returned to me?
Simple. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account number in the ‘Subject’ line and let us know when and where you would like re-delivery to take place.
6. Can you also ship to different cities and countries?
Yes. Just email us at email@example.com with the details and timescales we will weigh your items for you and send you a price before shipping.
7. Can I use my own boxes?
Of course. If you want to use your own boxes, you can add these to your storage package at Booking Step 5. All we ask is that they are robust enough and do not exceed a metre in length or weigh over 25kg.
8. Can I store my items for under a week?
We operate a minimum cost for shorter storage periods from just £49.00. If you only have a few items and just need storage for a week or less, call our team on 0800 170 1260 and we’ll guide you through it.
9. Can you collect my boxes and items from my room?
Yes. Normally we operate a ground-floor collection policy. However, you have the option to pay a surcharge for us to collect your items from you room at Booking Step 6.
10. Do I get a refund for unused weeks and/or boxes?
Yes. We will refund unused weeks and boxes based on our standard tariff. Full details can be found on our terms page.
11. What if I need more boxes for my things?
Just give us a phone call and we’ll get some more boxes out to you as soon as we can.
12. How do I get a discount?